· IN LINE PHOSPHATING LINES
· BATCH PHOSPHATING LINES
· IN LINE ACID PICKLING
· FLUXING SYSTEMS,
· QUENCH BATHS
· WAXING COATING BATHS
· AİR KNIFE WIPES,
· ACID & FLUX FILTERİNG SYSTEM,
· ACID PUMPS
· Continuous and batch phosphating lines are used for phosphate coating of high carbon wire surfaces used in steel wire rope production.
· Continuous phosphating operation can be done on a separate line or on the same line as patenting and galvanizing lines.
· Continuous acid cleaning lines are surface preparation lines which must be absolutely necessary for annealing, patenting and galvanizing processes. CSM METALURJI produces acid cleaning lines which do not damage the environment completely enclosed system. CSM METALURJI produces acid filtration systems in order to increase acid activity and service life.
· The flux coating process is performed to prevent oxidation of the wire surface after acid cleaning and to increase the coating activity in hot dip galvanizing. CSM METALURJI produces cold and hot flux baths and fluks regeneration systems. These systems play an important role in lowering the zinc consumption cost.
· Wax coating is a secondary protective coating after galvanizing. It is applied in order to prevent white rust formation on zinc coated wire surfaces. On the other hand, the positive effect of the wax application on the coil winding quality is mentioned. CSM METALURJI produces highly effective stainless-steel wax baths with natural gas and electric heated