· STEEL KETTLE ZINC FURNACES
· CERAMIC ZINC BATHS WITH IMMERSION BURNER
· TOP HEATED ZINC FURNACES WITH CERAMIC BATH,
· FLAT WIRE GALVANIZING PROCESSES,
· Zinc furnaces are hot-dip galvanizing furnaces. The chemical composition of the zinc in the furnace helps to define the furnace types.
· While low investment, operation and maintenance costs come to the forefront in steel kettle zinc furnaces, uninterrupted production conditions are preliminary in ceramic zinc furnaces.
· Zinc furnaces can be produced in natural gas, electricity, fuel oil and diesel heated types. Furnace capacities are determined according to the amount of zinc required on the wire surface and wire production capacity. CSM METALURGY manufactures the equipment as well as the production processes of the flat wires as well as the rounded wires
· CSM METALURGY also manufactures equipment for flat steel in different quality.